HALO, I'M BACK!

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hai, guys !

I just wanna say welcome back to my blog :D
I've just haven't many time to blogging for a long day, but right now may I'll be more diligent for this.
by the way,  i have new concept for this blog, i change the template and more widget to made it more interesting, and i will be more use of international languages. Not because i don't love Indonesian, i just want to practice my english so that i am ready to go international haha so please don't judge me if i can't speak english very well.

So guys i want to tell story about the journey of my life when i'm not posting in this blog, have a past from Senior High School I've worked in 2 different place. first, at a tutoring for collage as marketing. I've so many benefit here because i can learn to my next test collage but i'm really not comfort here. second, i'm work in a delivery goods as operator. i really comfort here although with small salary haha but all people here so friendly but i jut for 3 month there because i must focus to my collage test.

after 1month focus to learning and test, i've got what i'm fighting for. I have been accepted as a student at the polytechnic of jakarta or "Politeknik Negeri Jakarta" i really happy and i will started go to college on this august 17, 2013


but this has not been done, there is one university that I wait, its STAN :" yes i'll get the announcement on august 2, 2012. i hopefully it will be more make my mom and dad happy. and this one will be happiest gift birthday for my boyfriend iman maulana, amin :"

so what will i get next? i just hope there is good news for me, probably i think is enough, see you in next post 
rafikaulia

You Might Also Like

0 comments